BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 December 2012

SWC2 IN SINGAPORE(Late post, I couldn't upload this that time)

HEY GUYS IM GOING TO SHINEE'S WORLD CONCERT LATERRRRRRRR AT 5PM WOOOOOOOPOOOOH


So right now Im like so excited teehee. And my philipino friend, Charm, is also coming over for the concert! SO IM LIKE GONNA MEET HER AWHILE LATER ON KEKE 

So yea Im gonna wear the shinee fantee I bought together with my cousin! Im so gonna blog again tonight ater the concert. To those who are going as well, have fun!!!^^

By the way I really have to thanks my brilliant cousin and uncle and aunt  Its them who bought the tickets for me, and they themselves are going as well! So my couain, Hui Wen, and I, can like spazz and die together during the concert HAHAHAHA. Okay now, Im gonna prepare for tonight! See ya!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment