BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 30 January 2013

I'M BACK LOVELY PEEPO


Hey guys! It's been like forever since I blogged. Today, I have... Nothing to share actually.. 

OH WAIT I DO I DO. 

OKAY, 
I've applied for Penciltutor school to retake my O's!! 

This private school's opened by my dad's colleague's sons! One in Yishun, one at Redhill(Which I'm going to) and another one overseas. I think It's pretty cool! And you'd never imagine how it looks like inside. The design of the school is totally like some European English school! Maybe I exaggerated it, but I still love it. Better than my secondary school! So excited for the orientation taking place next Tuesday. I WANT THE DAMN SCHOOL SHIRT AND HOODIE OMG. I hope they sell the hoodie.. Hehe. 

So here are some pics to show you the insides of the school!!


These are screenshots of the gif I found on google.








Isn't it cool? When I went there, it was EXACTLY THE SAME OMG. I thought this was some other photo but turns out it really is the one at Redhill.

I'm retaking English(Its a compulsory subject to retake there), Mathematics, and Science (Chem/bio), and it only costs me less than 3k! Inclusive of all tuition fees. 
(Does not include examination fees)

They claimed that almost every student they had improved their results after studying there. They also provide tuition there too! Hurry up and sign up there if you're interested! 
Registration stops once seats are full. 
Check out their website for more details: http://www.penciltutor.com/index.html

Or check out their blog!: http://penciltutor.blogspot.sg/


Thanks for reading guys. By the way, I probably won't be able to blog regularly after school commences. So, I'LL TRY TO BLOG MORE INTERESTING STUFF FOR YOU GUYS OKAYYYY. Teehee. Alright then, bye for now!!^^

3 comments:

  1. Jia you! Study hard and do well for your Os! I didn't know this school's fees are so competitive. Thanks and take care Yeap Yi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jia you! Study hard and do well for your Os! I didn't know this school's fees are so competitive. Thanks and take care Yeap Yi! :D

    MSK
    MrStyleKing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so mcuh MSK!!^^ I will try my best! And I support you too!!!:)

      Delete