BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 6 January 2013

CHINATOWN AGAIN BUT THIS TIME, TO CLEMENTI TOO!




Yo! This blogpost is about the day I went out with my parents and my aunt! We had to drive her to Outram Park for her blood donation, thus mum, dad and I went shopping at the same time!!:3


First, my parents ate at HSA except for me (Well, I wasn't hungry haha)
They ate the nasi lemak there which was, pretty good!



Jjang~ Where my aunt is!



While waiting for my aunt, my parents and I decided to go shopping first!



At people's park!



Mum was having a bad stomachache, dad and I outside waiting for her!



Haha my cute dad!!!



Cheese~!



Afterwards, we're all hungry, so we snacked at Westlake cafe at OG!





And then..... CLEMENTI!!!!




Decided to eat at Swensen's cus my aunt was treating us!! For my parents and I, it was actually the first time dining there. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE MANZ.



Omg want these lamps in my room!! ^^



Love to snap photos of these stuff!




Sweet mummy and daddy <3



My aunt and I, Peace!



And here's my dad's forced smile HAHAHA



Me having Swensen's for the first time in my entire life :'3



Chicken Victoria for me! It may look dry, but the meat is so juicy and delicious!


Dad's pizza!


Aunt's Crayfish pasta,


And mum's Prawn laksa pasta(?)




And there, we left :)


One of the loots of the day! I've always wanted these!!:>





Alright, thankyou for reading! Next update will be coming up soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment