BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 6 May 2013

PHOTOBOMB TIME


A photobomb update! 



My new lamp <3



Coca-cola bottle I got from Holland V.!



I got this from fairprice haha. I simply adore glass bottles.



And cup noodle.. haha yum.




When we went to marine parade again for supper! This was quite a long time ago, btw. At least two months?








The food was great, so right after we had a walk by the beach~ again. haha!



Credits to my bro who fooled me that my face was taken as well..



Mum and Dad~~~~



My family!!:3



My first and ever jump shot with my brother, taken by my aunt!



YOU DON'T SAY



Bro imitating Ha Ha's signature moves from running man haha!





-END-



Hahaha

Bye hahaha.


Thankyou for reading!

(Photos are credited to my aunt, bro and I. Taken with a Nikon DSLR.)

No comments:

Post a Comment