BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 26 November 2012

Hey, I'm Yeapyi and it's my first time blogging. Serious.


So, I just want to talk about life. See, sometimes people think we're supposed to think real to live in reality. But for me, I'd rather be stupid and be happy all my life, than to be realistic, and feel dreaded, Like if we just think about all the happy things we do, we look forward to each and every day. But if we constantly remind ourselves of the dreadfulness and boredom of life, how are we going to live? Since we were given a life, we should live it with happiness, and feel good in everything we do. 

Yes, we'd regret, get disappointed and depressed at times, but we can't just let that stop us from living the life we want, right? Be positive. I can guarantee, it solves everything. Maybe not entirely everything, but at least you don't give others negative feelings and thoughts. Think about yourself, yes, but think of others too. The world is not just you, but your life is. You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't cheat, harm, or affect others in a bad way.

Think about everyone. But if you happen to have people who bother you and make you feel bad, ignore them. It is really the best thing you can do for yourself. Even when like, your siblings irritate you or stuff, just ignore. They irritate you to get the attention and reaction they want from you. You don't give it to them, they'd soon be bored and go away. Be happy and do not ever, ever, think of betrayal. Betraying or revenge will not do anyone good. Maybe it'll make you feel better, but it'll never change the past. 

But if you're always like, a 'Happy-go-lucky' person, it's good! However, make sure if you have any problems or troubles, find a person you can trust, and tell him/her about it. Don't bottle everything up inside of you.

(Featuring my soulmate<3)

 (Here's a pic of me LOL)

For now, I think this is it. I'll post things that are probably about myself, or share some of my personal thoughts and perspectives here. Thanks for reading, bye! :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment