BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 23 March 2013

LOTS OF STUFF, NO TITLE LOL


Heylo beautiful people out there <3

Went out today and apparently we visited home and ... Let's chat as we go along the pictures, alright?

After you~





Hehe I was happy my cousin took a picture of me (likea finally when the world is gonna end) cus usually I'm the one taking photos and no ones takes pictures of me TvT



My primary 1 cousin came along and we challenged each other to "Scissors, paper, stones" so that I can take a picture with her LOL

Though she was like:


I still got her to though HAHA



So now... 




SCISSORS, PAPER, STONE!!!!!





Yay I won!!! 




But she only allowed me to take a pic with her of her back... e_____e

Like what the heck you this stupiak cousin




Why is she so stubborn.. Oh well!




MOVING ON..


So I wanna recommended this Magnolia flavoured essential oil to everyone. I mean I love the smell, it's SO SO SO NICE. It's sort of minty, yet cooling and calming. Love it *Thumbs up



My parents like to use it in the car and create a cold and cosy atmosphere in there HAHA.




And one last thing... I BOUGHT STICKERS YIPPIE

To be honest cute korean stickers are the ones which would make me happy and cheerful for the whole day. It's the only thing that makes me feel relaxed, alive and elated no matter when or where. Having and seeing it lifts up my mood and I will love whoever buys me these.
Though I bought these for myself,,, LOL. 

My cousin however, did bought me one set of it earlier this year. I WAS SO HAPPY OMG.






Okay bye HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment