BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 17 March 2013

SWELLING COWS. TROLLED.

I just got cheated of my feelings. Just now. By my dad. 


Me: Woah look my foot swelled up I don't even know how I got this



Dad: That's good.



Dad: Oh you know last time when people used to have not enough food eg, from a cow to eat, ya know how they share more among each other?



Me: How?



Dad: They beat up the cow till it's swelled up and they use the swelled up meat to share among themselves so there'll be more.



Me: OMG REALLY?




Dad: Yea..





Dad: ...



Me: What?

What...

WHAT?!!???!!!

I dont get it



Me: Wait. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT

Dad: YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME HAHAHAHAHAHA


Me:






I was TROLLED.

Dad:


I just trolled you~~~~~





I'm... I... I felt so gullible... and dumb and stupid and naive...





Thanks for reading hahahaha. This is 100% real because it just happened, not that my previous posts where not 100% real I'm just saying my dad's a total troller .

GAHH. Sometimes, I hate my dad.



k bye 


( No offense to any twilight lovers LOL )

Cr. Tumblr for the GIFs.










No comments:

Post a Comment