BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 December 2012

Outing with cousin


HEYLO! THIS IS A BLOGPOST ABOUT MY OUTING WITH MY COUSIN, HUI WEN!


Okay so we woke up in the morning and set off to jp and guessed who we saw, Michael! And then I told my cousin he's the one with big eyes and she's like, yea totally I can see that hahaha.

Okay afterwards, we bought sandwich at four leaves for a light breakfast. Which actually filled up our empty mornin' stomachs! Thus we headed towards jurong east and alighted there to go over to Jcube.

At Jcube, we had a great time SPENDING MONEY. Which is not a good thing although we kept reminding ourselves that we're not rich right now. And so we walked around and blablabla and ate these and that. Okay let us just allow the pictures to do the explanation, yes? Yes.


We ate my cousin's fav, Gelato at jcube's basement!




Oh look at my cousin enjoying her gelato. We chose Tiramisu and strawberry cheesecake flavors!




Peace yo



And me!



Keke I left something in the guest book!!:p




Jjang! Takos!







And we went into Smiggle earlier, and teehee I left my drawings all over!





Amazing combination of colours with colour pencils by my cousin!



And mine again. And omaigod I think the guy I drew on the bottom right hand corner is like so cute HAHAHAHA







Saw this in popular and I thought it looked cute! It teaches its readers how to make bags or clothes and stuff with cloth!



Oh and not to mention, my message on the balloons for new year!


So, goodbye Jcube, off to IMM!



 At IMM, we went to Daiso, and thats the only place we went as we needed to rush off to JP for dinner right after.



Pickup point at IMM! Byebye IMM!




At JP where my baby cousin, Kenn, is so extremely fascinated with the new Christmas decorations!



Back home, and look at all the things I bought!



Doggy treats for Waffles, Hui Wen's labrador puppy (There was a discount at Pet Lover's Centre!)



Light sticks for SHINee concert, which we didn't use in the end.. The actual colour was green which we originally chose at first. (GDI)



Art box~! Only the sticker though haha. The notebook and word cards were from Daiso!



THE BEST OF ALL, MOTHER OF RAISINS AND DURIANS, ITS LITTLE TWIN STARS STUFFS FROM DAISO OMGGGGGG. There was a comb, nail files, pencil case, handkerchief, bag, plastic bag OMGGGGG SO PWETTY OMG IM A BIG FAN OMO. 


That's it! Thanks for reading~~~ :3




No comments:

Post a Comment