BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 December 2012

CHASING ANIME. (RECOMMENDED)

Good afternoon!!!^^

Let's see, what have I planned for the holidays? Well: Anime, anime and more anime. And dramas too but currently not yet:p
I used to have a favourite website, which is kimchidrama.blogspot.com. But one day, it suddenly disappeared like it never existed. So I was like: NOOOOOO ALL THE DRAMAS NOOOO. Because apparantly to me, kimchidrama was the best website to watch dramas. Then for animes, I used animeseason which used to be the best too. But I heard from my cousin that it cannot work anymore TvT..


So anyway check out these animes I'm currently chasing!!!

-Tonari no kaibutsu-kun

-Kamisama no hajimemashita

-K-ON

-Fairy tail

Not much but I highly recommend the first two. First two is about romance, comedy and school life(Not totally for the 2nd one). And I love how NOT DRAGGY it is. 
Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, also known as 邻座的怪同学 in mandarin, is about this love story between a girl and a guy who are classmates. It's super different from other boring love stories, and I can guarantee you would continue to watch it as soon as you watch the first episode. 


So we have Misutani Shizuku and Yoshida Haru as the main characters~!


Kamisama no hajimemashita, aka Kamisama kiss, is about a girl who became a deity, or god. She met this guy who used to be a wild fox spirit. It's super adorable and you'll continue on to the second episode as soon as you finish the first. 


These are the two main characters! Nanami Momozono and Tomoe~!




For K-ON, I haven't been chasing yet! I used to watch it, and I'm gonna continue it soon. It's boring sometimes and a little draggy, but it's a cute anime^^





I used to chase Fairy tail, but it soon got SUPER DUPER draggy and I stopped watching. But recently my cousin caught up with it and said it became so interesting and not draggy at all! So, I'm gonna start chasing it too.



(Pictures cr to tumblr)

Okay, END~~!!!!
~THANKS FOR READING~

No comments:

Post a Comment