BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 December 2012

SHINEE WORLD CONCERT 2 IN SINGAPORE~


HEY YO~
So I went to SHINee's concert two days ago! Here are some pics I took that day!
Though I didn't really take alot during the concert, it was fun. So fun, we missed the first hour of the concert cus we thought it starts at 7pm. 


GAWD. WE FORGOT TO CHECK THE DAMN TICKETS.



Okay let's forget it, anyway. This is a pic from my instagram haha. Muacks to SHINee and everyone out there~!





This is a pic I took AFTER the concert.




And then me trying to love myself even more LOL HAHA.




When we were setting off to the concert soon




I posted this and said I'd probably put on this jacket/windbreaker during the concert, But I didn't LOL




Aww yea peepo OOOOYEA




Smile~!




THIS. Burger king. We were eating this that's why we were late for the concert LOL. We actually reached at 6pm, but we ate for an hour LOL.




AND OMG ZAT IZ TAEMINZ, THE YELLOW ONE.




KYAAA OMO OMO




AND HOT JJONG POURING WATER ONTO HIMSELF INFRONT OF THE MOSHPIT SHAWOLS OMGGG.




And then bye bye, SHINee!


No comments:

Post a Comment